It is ideal for accountancies, book-keepers and others whose business brings them into contact with companies and clients needing a debt and/or cash flow management service.
An ARP earns commission on all business that a client places with us through its dedicated web portal - indefinitely. Furthermore, when the client places the business through the ARP the client receives a discount on our fees. All the ARP has to do is recommend the services of ACS to its clients.
As an ARP you will benefit from
- A range of added value cash flow services to offer clients
- The ability to give clients a discount on our fees
- Your logo displayed on our website
- A no hassle automated referral process
- Commission from any fees received from business a client places with us
- The ability to recommend a trusted debt management company which is,
- Discounted fees
- A comprehensive range of cash flow services
- An on-line 24/7 central debt collection/management resource
- With the ability to print reports, place debt, track accounts
- The services of trusted debt collection and tracing company
- The services of a CSA and FCA authorised and compliant business
- Improved cash flow
There is no obligation on your client to place their business with us. There is no hard sell from us. We respond to your client’s enquiry only by explaining what we can do to help. Your client is free to decide to proceed or not.
When a client places business through your ARP portal you will be noted as the referral partner and we will pay a commission of 10% of any fees earned.
Sign up and start referring clients immediately
Sign up here. You will receive an email with details of how to login to our secure portal where you can generate your unique referral link. There are no qualification tests and you can start referring clients immediately.
How to refer a client
Share your referral link with your clients either by email or by placing a link on your website.